NYCO information regarding COVID-19
Since January we are closely following the ongoing development of the COVID-19. NYCO Flexible Packaging initiated all the necessary measures at an early stage and activated the emergency plans.
Our top priority is to protect your health, that of our workforce and their families, while at the same time keeping delivery on highest level.
The most important measures in brief:
- Our pandemic safety plan has been activated: healthy and safety rules, emergency scenarios, etc. (separate overview can be sent if necessary)
- A Pandemic Task Force session and a Management Team consultation take place every day
- At the beginning of February, the technical IT requirements for secure process control "out of the house" were significantly strengthened
- 90% of employees who are not directly involved in production work from the home office
- New shift plans were created including a shift change concept, without personal contact between the teams during the shift transitions
- Zone concept at the production departments that prevents the physical encounter of the specialist teams was initialized
- Zone concept in the entire administration and logistics is also implemented
- All customer processes are optimally secured (orders, offer requests and project management)
- Capacity expansion to enable the build-up of safety stocks at customers has been implemented
- A task force consisting of the procurement team and board members has been defined in order to ensure the raw material requirements
Whatever happens, NYCO is there for you! Together, we will MAKE IT!
We wish you a lot of strength, endurance and that you stay healthy!
NYCO Flexible Packaging